Current Skincare Routine

 My plan to fibroblast above my brows was shelved thanks to my hubby inviting some friends over on the weekend. Not wanting to have to explain the effects of the mole pen, but still wanting to have a blog post, I decided that instead I would show you my morning and evening skincare routines.


Since regularly doing more invasive beauty treatments, I have really simplified my skincare routine. The brand of the products may change but the type of products remain the same.

AM- Cleanse my face with water, using a facial cleansing cloth

Hydrating toning mist

Vitamin C serum

Sunscreen, lately I have been preferring to use a sunscreen stick.

Yep, that's it! I believe vitamin C is important and is a contant in my skincare routine. Now that I use hydrating injectables, I know longer feel the need for a daily moisturiser.


PM- I like to use a cleanser at night to make sure I'm removing the sunscreen.

I then alternate between a retinol product 3 times a week and then for 2 nights I add 3 drops of a high percentage acid (at the moment it's 70 % glycolic acid) into a moisturiser. I just use a budget-friendly moisturiser because I only need a product to dilute the acid.


Occasionally if I'm fortunate enough to be sent a product to trial, that's the only time I have more steps in my routine. 

I love having such an easy skincare routine and my skin seems to also!


Check out my Link.Tree for socials and affiliates :) 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway