Threads For The Jowls

 I just love threads to target various saggy skin concerns. for both prevention and cure. Expectations however do need to be realistic. Years have created various issues so it's expected that visible results are going to take lots of threads and time.

I had planned to treat my jawline with the packet of 20 29 gauge by 38mm PCL threads but changed my mind at the last minute to instead target my jowls and in turn building structure to firm my marionette lines where my skin is becoming lax.

I just inserted the threads vertically, with 10 on each side. I must say I was surprised with just how easy these threads were to place in this area. I have used them before and found that they were flexible making them more difficult to push into the skin. Not in this area, so it was a nice surprise!

I did get a bruise at the entrance areas, but both of them are not very noticeable. I'm happy with how this treatment went and fingers are crossed for some firmness in this area.


Check out my Link.Tree for socials and affiliates :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway