First Time Trying Hanheal Exosomes

 I've been wanting to try Hanheal Exosomes for some time, however, I first wanted to use the other injectibles in my rotation seperately.

Exosomes are yet another way to encourage collagen production, imperative to antiaging. Also important is elastin production which is increased by 300 %. Exosomes are derived from healthy human cells, these cells are fibroblasted dermally so that they can target unhealthy cells that may be causing fine lines, saggy skin, age spots, uneven skin, acne.

Sounds amazing, right? Well, I'm willing to put this product to the test to find out. With 5 vials and a plan of attack to use monthly, I have enough for 5 months. 

I used a 30g x 4mm needle to inject the Exosomes. It was on the thicker side, but was not painful during injection.

 I got the lips out of the way first, injecting 8 points in total. I then went ahead and injected my forehead meso style, using a little every cm or so. As previously stated, I prefer the BAP mapping with less injections, however swelling is a common side effect of this product, so I opted to not take any chances for my first use. 

The mistake I made was being too heavy handed (story of my life) and before I knew it I had already used up 3ml. I treated under my eyes next, as they are a problem area for me and I wasn't willing to leave them out of the treatment. I also injected into my nasolabial folds and then the rest of my face. Unfortunately I didn't have enough for my chin, but next time I plan to be more wary of my usage.

My skin feels amazingly soft and feels sufficiently hydrated, with no need to use a moisturiser. I didn't notice any visible changes to my skin, but I will be sure to keep you posted as I continue with the monthly treatments.

Check out my Link.Tree for socials and affiliates :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway