Simple NOTD Sunday

Although I love to create various nail art looks, I also have polishes that I adore the look on their own. I wanted to start this series, so that I could showcase some of my favourite polishes. Although, these posts will predominantly include the one polish, sometimes I'll use a glitter suspended in clear, in this case I'll most likely use a coloured base. Like today :)

I've had Sally Hansens Money Talks for some time. I pick it up to admire the beautiful champagne and lilac glitter. Compared to a lot of glitter toppers, it is quite subtle, yet would take too much away from nail art if it was to be applied on top. I wanted to share this look for you, as it is truly a beautiful, elegant topper. I wanted a complimentary base, so used Zoya Austine.





I just love the finish of Money Talks over Zoya's champagne base. I really would have liked the camera to have picked up more of the pretty lilac glitter, but take my word for it, if you haven't already seen it, it's gorgeous!

Comments

  1. Oh hon, this is really spesh - considering blingy nail polishes are often pretty out there, this one has a real elegance about it, a touch of class along with the sparkles :-) Love it to bits Indie, and the base you chose is the perfect partner ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks hun. I love the fun of nail art, but it's also nice to appreciate a nail polish colour xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway