Saturday, 8 February 2014

Simple NOTD Sunday

Although I love to create various nail art looks, I also have polishes that I adore the look on their own. I wanted to start this series, so that I could showcase some of my favourite polishes. Although, these posts will predominantly include the one polish, sometimes I'll use a glitter suspended in clear, in this case I'll most likely use a coloured base. Like today :)

I've had Sally Hansens Money Talks for some time. I pick it up to admire the beautiful champagne and lilac glitter. Compared to a lot of glitter toppers, it is quite subtle, yet would take too much away from nail art if it was to be applied on top. I wanted to share this look for you, as it is truly a beautiful, elegant topper. I wanted a complimentary base, so used Zoya Austine.





I just love the finish of Money Talks over Zoya's champagne base. I really would have liked the camera to have picked up more of the pretty lilac glitter, but take my word for it, if you haven't already seen it, it's gorgeous!

2 comments:

  1. Oh hon, this is really spesh - considering blingy nail polishes are often pretty out there, this one has a real elegance about it, a touch of class along with the sparkles :-) Love it to bits Indie, and the base you chose is the perfect partner ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks hun. I love the fun of nail art, but it's also nice to appreciate a nail polish colour xx

    ReplyDelete