SOTD- Elizabeth Arden Provocative

An offer to share an order of some perfume samples with my daughter from My Perfume Samples was just too much of a temptation to resist. I figured that ordering a few samples was better than full sized purchases, if there's a justification in spending, I'll find it! :)

Elizabeth Arden Provocative is one of the samples that I ordered.

Described as: "Sensual and enticing, Provocative by Elizabeth Arden is a beautifully refined fragrance for women. A dazzling blend of florals with an oriental touch. This feminine scent is an alluring blend of lilies, gorgeous lotus, lovely orchids with subtle undertones of amber and woods."

When I first applied this perfume, I thought it wasn't going to be for me. With heady floral, it seemed intense. This quickly softened, making it a beautiful, wearable fragrance. The oriental, amber and woodsy elements, although not strong, gives this perfume a grown up, sexy feel. It's such an elegant perfume, that begs to be worn to a special event. Unfortunately for me, I don't have a reason to dress up that often, but I'm happy to wear this fragrance any time any where! A future full size purchase for sure :)

Comments

  1. Oh this sounds like my kind of fragrance Indie - orientals are my thing, and if it has amber and woody bits, I'm a goner ha ha. Can't wait to sample this one at the counter - thanks for the beaut review and for bringing this to my attention ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you need another perfume? If not, do not sample this perfume! LOL
      xx

      Delete
    2. Ha ha thanks hon, that's all I need to know. My collection of winter fragrances is sadly lacking, barely enough to even do a post about them, so I'll DEFINITELY be checking this one out ♥

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway