To Repurchase Or Not To Repurchase- Lancome Renergie Lift Multi-Action Night

The brand Lancome conjours grace and luxury. It has been a brand that I'd thought unattainable with my budget.
Thanks to a huge prize pack, I was excited to note that a Lancome skincare product was now in my hot little hands.
                                        

Lancome Renergie Lift Multi-Action Night cream has claims of reducing wrinkles in 4 weeks, improving skin texture and offering the advantage of  working at night when the skin repairs itself.
The cream comes in a glass 50ml jar. It's quite solid, feeling great in the hand. The purple and chrome look very classy, something that I was proud to have on show.
The product itself is quite rich and thick in consistency. I'm not a huge fan of heavily fragranced products, but I'll admit that the scent of this product just adds to its luxurious nature.
After my initial excitement to dip in to this product, I soon discovered that only a small amount is needed for face and neck. Even using just a small amount, I found that it took a long time to absorb into my skin.
Would I repurchase Lancome Renergie Lift Multi-Action Night cream? To be honest, I didn't see the results to justify buying again on my budget. It was beautiful to use, but after a  couple of months, I didn't see any significant improvement to my skin. Yes, it felt soft and supple, but unfortunately, I did experience some break-outs. I'm not sure if this was just skin purging or the cream was just too rich for my combination skin. I do feel lucky that I was fortunate enough to try this coveted high end brand. Though, my bank account and I am kind of relieved that I didn't fall in love with this exxy cream :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway