To Repurchase Or Not To Repurchase- Models Prefer All-In-One BB Cream

It took some time for me to jump on the BB cream band wagon. It's been such a huge phenomenon in the beauty world. Finding a decent one can be hard, especially in the Western world, where most BB creams should really be called tinted moisturisers. This hasn't stopped my search, I just love trying different brands of BB creams.

Priceline's own brand, Models Prefer has pleasantly surprised me with their quality of products. It was only natural that I would want to try the BB cream. I purchased the All-In-One formula in Light.
The formula has been designed to refine pores, even out complexion, add hydration to skin, controls oil with an SPF protection. The all-in-one concept means that you can prime, conceal, hydrate and protect skin. 
The product is packaged in a 30 ml squeeze tube. The consistency of the cream is quite thick, typical of decent BB creams. It quickly warms with the skin making it easy to smooth over the face.
Would I repurchase? I wasn't disappointed with Models Prefer All-In-One, I just wasn't impressed by it. I found that worn on its own, it seemed to slide on my face, it actually felt a little oily on my skin. My preferred way of using this product was as a primer under foundation. Being lighter than my skintone, it evened out my pigmented skin and reduced the look of my dark circles, eliminating the need for a concealer.  But, now that I have finished my tube, I think I will continue shopping around :)

Comments

  1. Great review, i have a models prefer one, but I think its in a white pump pack. It hasn't been used much. Trying to get another bb first. And i got the Revlon bb in a gwp purchase today as well. Have so many bb's to use up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mich. Yeah, I'm trying to use up a couple more before buying another. My fave at the moment is Garnier BB cream for combination/oily skin. Best one that I've tried so far :)

      Delete
  2. I've been searching for ages for a BB cream to suit me. Everything I've tried has turned orange on me. Not a good look! There was a really good article on Beautyheaven today, and I've come across a few more to try. So I'll keep searching!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It can be a lot of trial and error There's still a few that I want to try. The BB creams that I'm not keen on, I just use them as primers, lol :)

      Delete
  3. Oh no, I tried this one too and I thought it was terrible! However, I am in love with the Models Prefer BB cream WITH AQUAFLEX (it's found in their skincare section) and I promise you it's amazing.

    It was made in Korea (indication that it's closer to the Asian BB creams?) and has a thinner consistency that spreads nicely, providing light-medium coverage. It covers all weird skin pigmentation and just makes me look more awake and bright in the mornings. I adore it!

    Check out the reviews on beautyheaven, mine's there too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, that's another BB cream to add to my wishlist. Thanks so much for your recommendation, hun! I will check out the reviews on BH xx

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the review! But I think I will give it a miss. I tend to be an all-or-nothing kind of girl. So I either wear foundation, makeup the whole lot or I go around completely bare-faced.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have such gorgeous skin, hun, so totally get away with a fresh face, I need a bit of help for my skin, lol :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!