SOTD- Haus of Glois "Insalata Nocturna"

Haus of Glois is an online indie store that specializes in wonderful scented goodies. The brand had been on my to-try list for such a long time. That was until my gorgeous friend Su from The Perfume Diaries (she is such an awesome blogger, and I hope she starts blogging again!) sent me a generous parcel of perfume oil samples, including some from this coveted brand. 

Insalata Nocturna is described as "Italian lemon, rubbed tomato leaf, olive leaf, black fig syrup and basil."

Interesting blend, huh? 

This is a fresh, herbal, yet not too green, sweet and very zesty perfume. 

I was really not expecting such a summery fragrance, I was expecting something heavy. 

It has an effervescent quality, almost like fruit tingles, but grown up. Oh, if only this perfume oil didn't give me a headache, so no full sized purchase for me. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway