BPAL "Cordelia"

Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab is such an iconic indie perfume oil company. I can't believe I'm getting down to the last of my samples.

 Description- "The essence of faith, love and devotion. Lilac, lemon, green tea, wisteria, osmanthus, white cedar and Chinese musk."

Spicy, woody florals. I can detect a slight citrus note, but it seems to get lost in the earthy nature of this perfume. 

Before the perfume becomes too heady, the musk powders down the scent, and it becomes somewhat soapy. A luxurious, expensive soap.

This would make for a great Winter perfume. Not too heavy. but rich and warm.

I hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!