"Delicate Essence" by David Yurman

I can't say I've even heard of David Yurman, but that certainly wasn't going to stop me from trying "Delicate Essence" perfume. It's one of the many samples that I've bought from My Perfume Samples.
 Description- "...a modern floral fragrance inspired by the pink tourmaline gem. The composition opens with pink pepper, lotus flower and orange blossom, followed by pink peony, wild rose and rose absolut on a base of translucent amber, skin musk and blonde woods."

Ooh yes, this is a floral fragrance!

Spicy, fresh. Rose doesn't often play well with my skin chemistry. But its not the hero of this perfume, it is in the background, sharing the limelight with many other floral notes.

This is like a bouquet of pretty, fully bloomed flowers, grounded with the soft, creamy woods and subtle amber note. These work to balance the fragrance, preventing it from becoming too heady.

Such a pretty, feminine Spring fragrance.

I hope you are having a wonderful Friday! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!