Katy Perry "Purr"

I was given "Purr" because it was a perfume my daughter loved the bottle of, but not the actual fragrance. She was on a quest for vanilla based perfumes and this one didn't deliver what she was searching for. I'm always happy to try new perfumes. And if something doesn't take my fancy, I then pass it on to my mother.


For me the deep purple of the bottle is the only redeeming feature of this cat from space, lol.

Description- "...top notes of peach, forbidden apple, gardenia and green bamboo with the heart of jasmine, pink freesia and Bulgarian rose and the base of vanilla orchid, creamy sandalwood, white amber, coconut and musk."

Upon first spray of this perfume I get sweet peach entwined in creamy florals, not too heady, but definitely strong.


During wear the dark sandalwood and musk appear, grounding the fragrance, but not totally taking over the very spring feel of fruity floral notes.

It's a fairly simple, girly perfume, yet pleasant and suits every day wear. This one lasts a long time on me. I don't love it enough to buy another bottle, but I won't be giving this away.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!