Skinn EnergEyes Eye Mask

A face mask is so beneficial for the skin, but one thing I don't like, is that many of the treatment products I have used cannot be applied around the delicate eye area, because they're more targeted to my combination skin. Underneath my eyes can get so dehydrated that it would be good to treat there, too.

Enter Skinn by Dimitri EnergEyes Anti-Fatigue Firming Eye Mask (say that quickly 10 times, lol)

Taken from the Skinn website-  "Energize your eyes with green tea, white tea, cucumber, avocado, mango and kukui extract (just to name a few). Infused with today's latest peptide technology giving the perfect prescription to refresh and revitalize eye area each morning."



The mask is similar to that of a thick custard in consistency.

As recommended, I leave this mask in the fridge. The instant cooling helps with puffiness, and then there's all those other beautiful ingredients to ensure the under eye area has a pampering session of its own.

It's easy to apply. I smooth on quite a thick layer, then leave it on for about 30 minutes. 3 minutes is all you need for results, but I have not yet tried it for that small amount of time. This would be a more convenient time limit if I was to use everyday, but I only apply a couple of times a week. 

My under eyes can get rather dehydrated, leaving the area lined and crepy. I also have dark circles, and I've noticed more puffiness lately. So, I think I have every concern covered for this area of my face! I have been finding that using this mask in conjunction with some other Skinn products dedicated to the eye area, I have less crepiness, lines, with puffiness and dark circles being reduced, ever so slightly, but there's a reduction.

Back to just the mask. It is so soothing and refreshing. After gently removing with a cloth, my skin is left looking more radiant, with some plumping, which fills in fine lines.

I highly recommend using a mask dedicated to the eye area, especially if you use products dedicated to more oilier skin and find your eye area is dehydrated. I wish I had have tried one years ago!

Would you consider using an eye mask?



If you have you have a beauty blog, please join me over at Ingrid's blog link up on Fabulous and Fun Life





Comments

  1. Yes!! Love this mask! In fact, you've inspired me to use it tonight!! Xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I'm glad that I could be of help, lol! xx

      Delete
  2. I would love to buy and use this mask! At the Dermalogica Face Mapping session I recently did they highlighted my eye area as being quite dehydrated. I can also see way too much puffiness in this area. I really do need to address these issues!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Along with this eye mask, I would highly recommend the Skinn eye balm. It is so hydrating. I apply at night (when I remember) and it really is wonderful! xx

      Delete
  3. Yes, I would! I've been trialling a number of eye creams lately as I have dark circles and fine lines, so a mask like this sounds like it would really help :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dark circles are so hard to reduce, aren't they :(

      Delete
  4. I think I need this Indie - I'll try ANYTHING that will reduce puffiness under my eyes! LOVE the SKINN lip goodies you sent me - they smell and feel so delicious, so I'll be giving this a shot ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear you, hun. I am willing to try anything if it means less puffiness and circles. I'm so happy you are enjoying the Skinn products xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!