Sunday, 13 December 2015

DB Cosmetics CC Creme

I've read some fabulous reviews on DB Cosmetics products lately. They seem to be kicking goals, especially in the foundation department. At the time of my purchase, I wasn't in need of a foundation, but I had finished a BB cream and wanted to have a back-up. I ordered the CC Creme because the BB version was out of stock online.

Taken from DB Cosmetics- "Multi-functional colour correcting formula. Minimise appearance of uneven skin tone, pigmentation, fine lines/wrinkles and tired looking skin. Infused with skin-loving ingredients for additional skin benefits."

Classy glass bottle with chrome lid and trimming.

You know I love a pump top dispenser!

Cream consistency.

My preferred way of applying this product is to dot on with my fingers, then blend with a flat top kabuki brush. Each pump does not dispense a lot of creme, so I find it easy to control the amount used.

The CC creme feels almost like a whipped consistency and glides beautifully across the skin, making blending a breeze.


The consistency is light, very much like a tinted moisturiser.

What I love is the finish. It may not cover all of my skin's flaws, but it gives me a radiance, that isn't oily. It's fresh, giving me that just-stepped-out-of-a-day-spa look.

The product doesn't feel tacky on my skin, which is great because it doesn't slip and slide.

I get a good 5 hours wear before I notice fading.

Wearing the CC creme with eye makeup, but no other face products.

I find concealer a must, especially on my dark circles. However, I do with foundations that offer more coverage, anyway.

Yes, the DB Cosmetics CC Creme is a winner for me!



 


No comments:

Post a Comment