'Tis The Season- Christmas Makeup

For this Christmas look, I went for a very wearable option. Something I'd be comfortable wearing during the festive season.


Some regular products I wear daily, mixed with other not-so-loved makeup.


Face
W7 Photo-Shoot Foundation 
Silk Naturals HD Peach Concealer
Dr Lewinn's Anti-Aging Concealer
Makeup Revolution "Blushing Hearts" blush 
Australis Face-A-Holic compact, the highlighter


Highlighter and blush swatches.


 Eyes
Maybelline Color Tattoo in "Barely Branded"
88 Warm Palette
Earth Glo Minerals eye shadow in "Northern Lights"
Mirenesse black 24 Hr Gel 
Models Prefer Eye Liner in "Lime Tart"
Mirenesse Cougar Mascara
YBF Universal Eyebrow Pencil

Lid colour, crease shades and Models Prefer eye liner.


Lips
Models Prefer Invisible Lip Liner
MUA Cosmetics Lip Boom in "Bring It"


Lip Boom lipstick and gloss.









I wanted a fairly neutral, yet shimmery lid, I think the pop of green on the lower lash line gives a Christmas vibe. Pink cheeks was what I was after when it came to blush, as I find it a festive shade. I couldn't go past red lips, but opted to top them with a pretty shimmery gloss. We all need some sparkle at Christmas time :)

Merry Christmas!! xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!