February Empties 2017

It's Empties time, so if you want to check out the products I finished in the month of February, keep on reading! 


I only got through a handful of products this month.


Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Nail Polish in White On- I didn't quite finish this polish. It had thickened and I really didn't there was enough left for me to bother adding a thinner.
Repurchase? This white nail polish worked well. Even being opaque enough to use for stamping with. I would consider buying again.

Burt's Bees Cleansing Oil- I was given this oil to trial. It worked extremely well as the first cleanse to remove makeup, even stubborn eyeliner.
Repurchase? I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for an oil cleanser, but I'm not sure I'd buy it. Only because I am content using my olive and coconut oil mix.

Cougar, Sparkle Frost and Veridian Muse Love Potion Samples- I am so addicted to Love Potion Perfumes. They are available in oil or spray.
Repurchase? I need the sparkly grapefruit laced Cougar, I already have Sparkle Frost and I don't feel that I need a full sized Verdian Muse.


L'Oreal Revitalift Laser x 3 Moisturiser- I was given this to trial and although I had a month to use it before reviewing, I did not put it away to use at a future date. I just had to keep using this moisturiser until there wasn't a drop left!
Repurchase? I don't need a moisturiser right now, but I would consider buying again.

Skinn Exfoliating AM Face Wash- I am almost out of these Skinn cleansers. As well as my face, I also used this cleanser to wash my Real Technique sponges.
Repurchase? Fantastic gel cleanser but I want to switch to only using creamy cleansers.

YBF Universal Eye Brow Pencil- This retractable (Yay!) eye brow pencil has the perfect sized tip to fill in the brows. Being universal means it is a fuss free product.
Repurchase? Having 4 back ups, I think I am set for the time being, lol. I definitely will be buying again, though!

Lacura Makeup Rounds- I use these for so many things like applying toner, cleaning up eye shadow fallout and removing nail polish.
Repurchase? I'll always buy these budget friendly cotton pads.

Well that's it for this month's empties. Not a lot to trash, but I still find it oddly satisfying #bloggerlife !


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!