JD Glow Cosmetics Galaxy Shadows

If you don't know by now, I love my shimmery eye shadows. When it comes to duo chromes, I am done, sign me up!

JD Glow Cosmetics has many eye shadows on offer, one of the ranges being Galaxy shadows. 

Taken from their website- "Our Galaxy Collection shadows are superior and unique with a Duochrome and Triochrome effect. These shadows have a shimmer/sparkly finish." 


The eye shadow pans are packaged in plastic clam shells to ensure safe arrival. They can then be transferred into the palette of your choice.


I found it hard to do the swatches justice with a photo, but they are stun-ning!

From left to right we have Lit, Starluster, Horizon, Anomaly and Haze.

These eye shadows smell so good, similar to vanilla frosting, yum! They are quite soft. Applying them reminded me of the L'Oreal Infallible Eye Shadows even though these are pressed. 

With the formula of these shadows they are best applied in swipes to smooth the product across the lid. 

Colour pay-off is fantastic whether swatching with a finger or applying with a brush. As is the nature of such a pigmented eye shadow, they don't blend as easily as a matte, but I only apply on my lid for that pop of colour.

Would you like to see some eye looks? 



Lit






Starluster






Anomaly




Horizon






Haze

Ok, so now I need the whole Galaxy collection!!




If you want to see some amazing beauty blogs head over to Fabulous and Fun Life for the Monday Makeup Madness Link-Up!









Comments

  1. You do look fabulous with shimmer on the lids! Love the looks! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lit and starluster would be a big win for me. But all of them are gorgeous colors, such a perfect pigmentation.

    Michelle Morchella

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really pretty and the pigmentation is amazing !

    clairetalksbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so impressed with these shadows, Claire xx

      Delete
  4. Trust you to find such fabulous shimmery shadows Indie! You look stunning in all of them, but Anomaly, well, wow, just wow! I've just checked out their website, and I'm already tormented with how gorgeous the selection is ha ha xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kat. Yes that is one of my favourite shades, too! xx

      Delete
  5. All very beautiful. I love the anomaly. Such a pretty color.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

Love Potion Perfume 2017 Spring Collection and Giveaway