Monday, 17 July 2017

It's Skin Power 10 Formula Q10 Effector

I have another It's Skin Power 10 serum to show you. This one is the Formula Q10 Effector. It is one of four that I bough from Ozsale. Since purchasing, I have discovered that Beauty Bay sells these serums.


Taken from Beauty Bay-"Created to tackle some of the most common concerns of ageing skin, the It's Skin Formula 10 Q10 Effector works effectively to give visible results. Bolstered with a blend of carefully chosen ingredients, this unique, ultra-lightweight formula helps to boost collagen and elastin levels whilst providing much needed moisture for a rejuvenated, youthful finish."

The serum comes in a 30 ml bottle with a dropper to dispense product.  It has a gel like liquid consistency with small orange capsule balls that dissolve during application.

The serum has a synthetic floral fragrance. Although pleasant, I am not a fan of added fragrance in my skincare products.


Once applied the serum feels light weight and absorbs quickly. My skin is left feeling soft and smooth. After using for a week I have not noticed a visible difference in my skin. I really need to use it longer to really give the serum a chance. 

I do like the added hydration I get. my dry winter skin doesn't seem to be getting as tight at the end of the day, so that's a definite plus.

I will be sure to update my thoughts on this Skin Power 10 Formula Q10 Effector when it shows up in one of my empties post. 



Thanks for reading xx



2 comments: