It's Skin Power 10 Formula VC Effector

I was once again sucked into buying some bargain products from Ozsale. Part of my order was 4 serums from the brand It's Skin. Being a Korean brand I really wanted to try some products. I couldn't find a lot of information about It's Skin online, but the Power 10 Formula range sounded pretty good.

I really wanted to try them all at once, but to get an idea of how each serum performed I restrained myself by using one serum at a time. The first one I tried was the VC Effector.


The serum is no longer available on Ozsale, but I found it for sale on Beauty Bay- "A clarity improving skin serum designed for all skin types. Enriched with a blend of naturally derived, active ingredients, the It's Skin Power 10 Formula VC Effector worfs effectively to reduce the appearance of discolouration and dark spots. With a lightweight serum texture its quickly absorbed into the skin offering brightening and lightening effects, whilst simultaneously suppressing melanin production for a flawless finish."

That description is why I had to use the VC Effector first!


The serum comes in a 30 ml bottle with a dropper built into the lid. I like the ability to control product with a dropper, I just am a bit of a klutz sometimes so am always paranoid about knocking over the opened bottle.


The fluid consistency is on the thicker side. 

I noticed that this product has a synthetic citrus scent. It's quite pleasant, but I could do without fragrance in skincare. 

I used about 4 drops for the face and the same for the neck. The serum blends smoothly across the skin. It absorbs quite quickly, but my skin feels tacky for some time. Even whilst still tacky I have been able to apply products on top without any issues.

I didn't expect a lot of visible results after using for just 1 week, but I have noticed that my skin appears to look brighter. Thankfully, I didn't experience any adverse reactions using on my combination skin. 

I am really looking forward to trying the other serums. I think when I have given the 4 a week each, I will probably be cocktailing a couple together.


Comments

  1. This seems like a good serum to start with. I too prefer skincare products without any scents, since most scents are overpowering.
    xx
    https://simpliannie.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I much prefer non-fragranced products xx

      Delete
  2. I have combination skin as well, I love the bottle this comes in and am really impressed you have seen a difference in a week! That is fantastic, my skin could definitely do with some brightening, thank you for sharing xxx

    ALittleKiran | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The packaging looks nice, I just hope I don't tip it over, lol xx

      Delete
  3. I already heard about these ones. I just love korean cosmetics ❀

    ❀ Blog de la Licorne ❀

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to try more Korean products xx

      Delete
  4. I guess I just missed something good from Korean products, this sounds great!

    xx
    graciellashiaryn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This brand is new to me, but so far I'm liking the serums xx

      Delete
  5. These sound so good! I might have to try some! Xx

    www.prettilypainted.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like that there is a variety of serums to choose from depending on your skincare needs xx

      Delete
  6. I love It's Skin, my favorite is the VB Effector. I tried their other serums too, but the VB Effector is the only one that suits my skin :)

    xx Alyssa // STYLE VANITY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great that you've found one that you love, Alyssa xx

      Delete
  7. Brighter skin is a great start! I know what you mean about dropper bottles... I knocked over my Cellex C Vitamin C serum which was $100! Haven't purchased it since. lol xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've read about this before, it's great that you saw results from it already, I need a brightening serum too xx

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just hope it starts working on my pigmentation xx

      Delete
  9. I've heard amazing things about this range of products but I've never personally tried any. Thanks for such a wonderful review ^^

    Mellie,
    http://themelliediaries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so welcome, Mellie, thanks for reading xx

      Delete
  10. Your review sounds quite impressive! I have to try out these products!
    Have an awesome day!
    xx, Kris

    https://dreamingofpink.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by, Kris. You have a fab day, too! xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

Love Potion Perfume 2017 Spring Collection and Giveaway