Friday, 18 August 2017

BH Cosmetics Foil Eyes 2

Back in February I showed you the original Foil Eyes palette. I really love the palette and when the Foil Eyes 2 palette was released I had to have it! Of course, now there's a Tropicana version which I'm sure I'll end up buying also.



Taken from BH Cosmetics- "This must-have second edition features more vivid jewel tones, richer neutrals and more icy options- all with the same buttery feel and molten metal finish."

This palette gives me another collection of 28 gorgeous metallic shades. I love vibrant pops of colour for lids, especially foiled and this palette certainly provides that. I'll go right ahead and show you some swatches.







I must say that the 4th row is not my favourite, not because of poor quality, but I'm not a fan of silvers and greys. The rest, however. I love!





 Look 1



 Look 2



 Look 3



Look 4

As you can imagine, so many more looks could be created with this palette.



Thanks for reading xx






6 comments:

  1. ooohhh...so pretty....i love the greens and mauve's and the blues....ok...fine...I love all the shades :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the first one. I really enjoy BH Cosmetics Eyeshadows. I just reordered their Concealers. Http://www.mrsqbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BH Cosmetics have some great products for an affordable range xx

      Delete
  3. What a pretty palette! The second row especially looks beautiful x

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What I love about this palette is that there are nice mix of neutrals and pops of colour xx

      Delete