ColourPop Ultra Satin Minis

I have reviewed the ColourPop Ultra Satins in the past, so I won't go into too much detail about the product, you can read the review here. In short, they are a liquid lipstick with a mousse-y formula. They don't set completely, but are long wearing and very comfortable on the lips.


ColourPop had a sale that I couldn't resist (story of my life!) plus with a minimum spend I was able to get free liquid lipstick minis. I chose the Ultra Satin formula because it is my favourite. As a hoarder lover of lipsticks, I actually prefer minis, because I rarely finish a full sized lipstick.

The shades I ordered are Frick 'n' Frack, London Fog, Strip and Prim.


Frick n Frack




London Fog


Strip


Prim

Thanks for reading xx














Comments

  1. Prim is so beautiful! I would also go for minis, I'll never finish a full liquid lipstick.

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Minis are more practical for me, I'm not one to generally use the same shade everyday (unless I'm panning it), plus they're so cute! xx

      Delete
  2. Strip looks amazing on you! I ordered Frick N frack so I can't wait now x

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look like amazing shades! I really want to pick up strip next time I make an order xx Brynn

    https://www.brynnieblogs.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! Thanks for sharing!
    Follow for follow?
    Shoes Online Shopping India

    ReplyDelete
  5. You picked out beautiful colors! XO, Ellese

    Rock.Paper.Glam.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Frick N Frack looks gorgeous, that's my kind of shade. Weird name though!

    Di from Max The Unicorn

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

Love Potion Perfume 2017 Spring Collection and Giveaway