Sukin Super Green Facial Moisturiser

When I was in need of a day moisturiser, I decided to turn to a more budget friendly brand. Because I use serums, I just wanted a product to finish off my skincare routine that would increase hydration. My combination skin is always drier in Winter.

It didn't take me long to choose Sukin. A natural skincare brand made in Australia really appealed to me. I chose to give the Super Green Facial Moisturiser a try, it sounded jam-packed with goodies, I just had to buy it!


Taken from Sukin- "Our lightweight Nutrient Rich Facial Moisturiser is enriched with extracts of kale, spirulina, parsley and chlorella to promote a radiant, healthy complexion. Acai and goji berry extracts are rich in antioxidants and nutrients to assist in minimising the appearance of fine lines. Hydrating oils of rosehip, avocado and jojoba lock moisture into the skin."

The moisturiser comes in a decent sized 125 ml plastic bottle with pump-top dispenser. The bottle has quite a dark tint to protect the integrity of the product. I really like the green label with white writing, nice and simple.

It has an almost lotion consistency, lightweight but feels rich. There is a fruity scent that is natural, not synthetic, I quite like it!


A pump of this moisturiser is actually too much as a little goes a long way. I need to be careful to not use any more than half a pump for both face and neck. It glides across my skin beautifully and absorbs quite quickly.

My skin is left smooth and soft, with this moisturiser playing nicely with serums I have applied before. 

We all know how good greens are for the inside, now I know that they work well on the outside, too. Combined with the other beautiful ingredients, my skin is loving the Sukin Super Green Facial Moisturiser. I have had no adverse reactions, just skin that doesn't have so much of a Winter dullness. It's a win for me!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

Love Potion Perfume 2017 Spring Collection and Giveaway