PM Skincare Routine 2017

Last week I showed you my morning skincare routine, so today I will be showing you the products that I use at night.


If I'm wearing makeup, I begin with Simple Cleansing Oil. Such a cheap product, but works well to melt the makeup away. I then finish the cleansing process with the Moreish cream cleanser another budget friendly cleanser that is gentle yet effective.

Not pictured is the mix of coconut water and small amount of salt water that I apply to my face with a cotton pad. Once dry I then like to give myself a spritz of rose water.

Next is the Re RGBF serum which absorbs quite quickly, so I can then apply an eye serum.  My current night moisturiser is Swisse Hibiscus Anti-Aging Cream.

Closer to bed time I spritz again with rose water, then while my face is stil wet, the Hand Chemistry Retin A Body Oil. Once the oil is well on its way to being absorbed, I apply Skinn Reorganize Night Eye Balm.









Thanks for reading xx

Comments

  1. I use the Simple Oil Cleanser as well and really enjoy it. I need to look for an eye cream because I'm missing one in my routine. http://www.mrsqbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like to use an eye product, but I'm still yet to find one that wows me xx

      Delete
  2. I also love using rose water! They smell so heavenly haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't used any cleansing oils before. The Simple brand is known for their great products, I will give it a go.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't had a lot of experience with cleansing oils, but I'm loving this one, and so far don't feel the need to try any others xx

      Delete
  4. You're a rose water spritzer, too! Isn't it refreshing?

    Di from Max The Unicorn

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love my night-time skincare routine! I use an oil to take off makeup as well. I think that's SUPER important if you're wearing makeup.

    Hope you have a great weekend!

    x Charlotta
    www.charlottaeve.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, Charlotta. I agree about oil cleansers, I won't be without one! xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

Love Potion Perfume 2017 Spring Collection and Giveaway