Nail Polish Declutter Update #1

Taking on this project or challenge of trying on every nail polish I own has been keeping me motivated to apply nail polish 2-3 times a week, as opposed to weekly, if that sometimes.

Here's the nail polishes I tried on in the past few weeks.

Antique Bronze.

Wokka Wokka

Save The Date

(label missing)

Essence "The Dawn is Broken"

Lite (please excuse the texture on my middle nail, I didn't realise I had left over base coat!)


Sunset

In the mix of reds, yellows and orange it probably seems odd that there is a grey thrown in there, but I'd used the nail polish for a Halloween nail look as the base coat, so figured I would include it in this months declutter post.

Out of the polishes I tried this month, I am removing Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Nail Color in Antiqued Bronze from my collection. It took so long to dry and although I could use quick dry drops, I don't love the colour enough to keep it. Also going is the Essie nail polish. I thought it was a unique colour because in the bottle you can see gold shimmer, but it just doesn't translate on the nails.

Nail Polish Tally- 9

Comments

  1. I love the Sally Hansen shades especially the yellow. Im not one to choose yellow but the one you have is pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your info. I really appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your further write ups thanks once again.
    T shirt printing in Delhi

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pity the Essie polish's gold shimmer didn't appear on your nails! It's always disappointing when the polish looks different and better in the bottle than on your nails!

    Ingrid
    http://www.fabulousandfunlife.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was really looking forward to trying that Essie polish on. It would have been so pretty if the gold shimmer was visible

      Delete
  4. Ooh this is a good idea. I'm barely getting around to changing my nail polish weekly at the moment (and I need to de-clutter)!

    Di from Max The Unicorn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was the same, Di, not wearing nail polish much, but this declutter series is really motivating me to wear it a lot more xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!