Project Pan 2017 Update #5

So the rolling 5 pan continues. The following photo shows where my project was in September.


Now I'll show you the progress since then.



I was surprised at how quickly I got through the LA Colors Mineral Pressed Powder. I really enjoyed the satin finish of this powder. Although it was satisfying watching the pan get bigger and bigger, I am actually a little sad that I have finished it.


So this little guy is still going (insert eye roll) I have been using the Smashbox lip liner as a lipstick almost every single day and I am over it, but I am determined to finish it. Surely by the end of the year I can be done with it!



 I love the Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad To The Bronze, it's such an easy shade to wear on its own and works well using it as an eye shadow base. I've made some progress, but am not disappointed that I still have plenty left.


Along with the Smashbox lip liner, I have been using this NYX lip gloss almost daily. I am happy to see that I'm close to finishing it. Very happy!



Now if it looks like I have barely touched the Milani Luminoso blush, it's because I have. Barely touched it, that is. I have used it a handful of times in the last 2 months because I have been concentrating on a couple of eye shadows from my 88 Warm palette.


I am going to replace the LA Colors powder with this Swisse BB Cream. I loved this bb cream in Winter, as it gives me a dewy finish, but I've noticed now that the weather is getting warmer, my face seems to get a bit too shiny.


Since the last update I only finished 1 product, so that brings my tally to 8 products so far. 

Obviously we don't have another 2 months left in the year, so I will endeavour to update you at the end of next month when hopefully the 2 lip products are no more!

Thanks for reading xx

Comments

  1. You made great progress on the powder! Lip products are so hard to finish, you're doing great x

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Katie. I will be glad when I finish the lip products, I am so over wearing the same lip colour! xx

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your made great progress on your products. I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to commit myself to finishing up products. I love switching them up so often. Keep up the great work!

    Jennifer | Mrs Q Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jennifer. There's times that I am so over the same products, but finishing them is so satisfying xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

Love Potion Perfume 2017 Spring Collection and Giveaway