October Empties

I know this doesn't really need to be said, but it's now November.........and how did that happen exactly????????? I feel like we reached October, I blinked then it was November. Actually, that's been the theme for the year, really. Anyway, you're here for the empties, so here they are.





          I'll begin with some skincare.



Sukin Nutrient Rich Facial Moisturiser- A natural moisturiser with some lovely anti-aging ingredients. Quite light and fast absorbing, so great for a day moisturiser.
Repurchase? I have some other moisturisers to get through before buying anymore at this stage.

Swisse Kakadu Plum Brightening Serum- A light weight serum that delivers radiance to the skin.
Repurchase? I am currently using my 2nd bottle and probably would repurchase, but it's no longer available, sadly.

Ganique Eye Lift Serum- An eye serum with peptides and other goodies such as hyaluronic acid all in one easy to use product? I had to try it!
Repurchase? Unfortunately, it didn't do a lot for my aging under eye area, so I won't be buying again.


Moreish Cream Cleanser- I much prefer using a cream cleanser these days, even better when the cleanser works well and is affordable.
Repurchase? I have 2 back ups, so it's safe to say that I love this cleanser!

NS-8 Leg Cream- This is a cream formulated to comfort tired legs. I quite liked the cooling effect that this cream gives.
Repurchase? Nice cream, but I'm not sure that I really need it.

Salon System Matte Base Coat- I bought this base coat from bargain website Ozsale. I'm not sure that it actually helped my nail polish last longer like other base coats I have used in the past.
Repurchase? Nope, but I do have another one I'm going to try and finish.


I am decluttering the 2 Models Inc nail polishes, as I mentioned in my Nail Polish Declutter Intro, they weren't opaque and I have other reds with a better formula. I am also saying goodbye to the YBF Neutralizing Cream and Loose Powder Duo. The powder is too yellow for my skin tone and this compact is too old to be holding onto.

Thanks for reading xx



Comments

  1. Dang...I was just thinking I would be interested in trying the Swisse Kakadu plum Serum and then you said its no longer available ... :(

    I actually and a heap of empties this month and covered everything from skincare, haircare, body products and makeup...go me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am very disappointed that the Kakadu Plum serum appears to be discontinued, Fawn. It's such a great feeling to have a nice pile of empties, isn't it! Well done to you xx

      Delete
  2. I can't believe it's November. These are all new products to me. Hope you have a great month.

    Jennifer | Mrs Q Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I hope you have a wonderful November, too, Jennifer xx

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Mary, I will check out your blog xx

      Delete
  4. I can't believe it's November either!

    Nice round of empties - I think we finished up about the same amount of products. I'm thinking about getting the Moreish sensitive moisturiser at the next Priceline skincare sale to see how it compares to my beloved Trilogy sensitive moisturiser.

    Shell // The Novice Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shell. I'll be interested in reading your thoughts on the Moreish moisturiser if you end up buying it xx

      Delete
  5. Wonderful post dear …………………keep posting!!!!!


    customized power
    banks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good on you for decluttering Indie - it's so good for the soul! I'm keen to try that Moreish Cream Cleanser - 2 backups? It must be a beauty ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I agree, it feels great to offload products that are no longer needed (or wanted). The Moreish cleanser is really lovely, hun xx

      Delete
  7. I love the Sukin moisturiser, it smells so amazing! I use it every day, great post, thank you for sharing xxx

    ALittleKiran | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Sukin moisturiser does smell great. Thanks Kiran xx

      Delete
  8. Great empties post!

    I hate it when one of my favourite empties gets discontinued and I can't repurchase it!

    Ingrid
    http://www.fabulousandfunlife.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ingrid. Oh yes, I'm a little bummed that I can't get the Kakadu serum anymore

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

Love Potion Perfume 2017 Spring Collection and Giveaway