Nail Polish Declutter Update #6

I'll just jump straight into showing you what nail polishes that I have tried on.

Australis Nail Colour in #bethatgirl

Blue Paradise

Iced Queen

Shade #73

Charlestone Me

Victorian Violet


Paparazzi Purple

Fluro Pink


I'm definitely keeping #bethatgirl it's one of my favourite purple nail polishes. Although the camera didn't pick it up, the LA Colors Blue Paradise is sheer, but the pale purple has a lovely gold shift, unfortunately my nails are in poor shape and don't do this polish any justice,but I wiill be keeping it. I love the shade of Maybelline Color Show nail polish in Iced Queen but it has been well loved, and has now become difficult to get enough product out on the brush, so I will be saying bye to that one. 

Also going is Blush-amour Shade #73 and Mirenesse Charlestone Me nail polishes. I don't hate the shades, I just don't feel that I need them (trying to be ruthless! lol) I'm going to keep Australis Paparazzi Purple and getting rid of La Belle Victorian Velvet because it is so similar. Models Inc Fluro Pink is a little streaky so decluttering that one.

I'm so happy that I am getting rid of more that I am holding onto.

Current nail polish tally- 32

Comments

  1. Iced Queen is so pretty, shame that the formula has gone off! You're doing so well with your declutter x

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was hard parting with Iced Queen, Katie. I'm glad I've gotten a lot of use out of it, though xx

      Delete
  2. I love that Australis betthatgirl colour. I did a huge declutter of my nail polishes last year. It was hard.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it gorgeous, Mandy! Good on you for decluttering your collection, it can be tough parting with them.

      Delete
  3. That Australis purple is gorgeous! Iced Queen is my kind of shade, such a shame the formula has gone off. I've got something similar from OPI (You're Such a Budapest) but I'm hoping to replace it soon as I'm decluttering my non-cruelty free polishes, slowly but surely.

    Shell // The Novice Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Changing to cruelty free would be difficult, but I applaud anyone who does it.

      Delete
  4. I love #bethatgirl and Iced Queen. Pity you had to toss the latter! This reminds me I need to declutter my collection too :)

    Di from Max The Unicorn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are both lovely purples. It was hard to part with Iced Queen, but I know that I won't use it with the formula now being difficult. Good luck with your declutter, Di xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

Love Potion Perfume 2017 Spring Collection and Giveaway