Shop My Stash Palette Edition- Lime Crime Venus XL Palette

With all the warm toned palettes I own, one would think that I would not feel the need to buy more. Wrong! I don't need more, but I recently caved into an impulse buy. My hubby had gone on a trip with his motorbike mates to Tasmania, so I felt like treating myself, too. I was quick to order the Lime Crime Venus XL eye shadow palette.



The packaging of this palette is gorgeous. Although this is a warm toned palette, it is based more on pinks, deep reds and purples, rather than reds, oranges and warm toned browns that I have been gravitating to (and still adore). This palette also includes some neutrals which are great to complete an eye look. I'll show you some swatches.




I love how well the eye shadows swatch, especially that rich red shade of the first eye shadow in the second row, stunning! The mattes are a little powdery, but I am ok with that if it means they are easy to blend, which these are.

I really enjoyed using this palette. I've never used Lime Crime eye shadows in the past, and I'm really happy with the quality. This palette is not going anywhere, I love it. If  I didn't have so many eye shadow palettes that I want to get use out of this year, I would have spent more time with this one.

I will show you some of the eye looks I created. Instead of my usual eye pics, I thought I would just go with full face ones. I'm not sure we all need to see close-ups of my aging eyes, lol.












Thank you for reading! xx

















Comments

  1. Oh how beautiful....I love the shades in the palette and I love the looks that you created. Ive never tried Lime Crime Shadows but they do have some amazing shades.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am really impressed with the quality of these Lime Crime eye shadows xx

      Delete
  2. Such a variety of looks that you can get from this palette! The original Venus palette appealed to me a lot, I love the packaging x

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I almost bought the original one, too. I see LC is releasing another Venus palette, I'm interested in seeing the shades xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

Love Potion Perfume 2017 Spring Collection and Giveaway