Derma E Vitamin C Renewing Moisturizer

I was happy to finally get around to trying the Derma C Renewing Moisturizer. This product had been sitting in my stash waiting to be used. The cream I had been using seeming like the never ending bottle, but I remained strong and waited until I had finished every last drop before opening a new product. Ok, I'm being dramatic, but if you have a large skincare stash, you know how it feels!


Taken from Priceline- "This lightweight radiance-boosting, non-oxidizing vitamin C day moisturizer supports collagen, helping to improve the appearance of uneven skintone and the reduction of fine lines and wrinkles."

The cream comes in a 60 ml plastic bottle. It has sturdy packaging, looks like glass, but isn't going to break as easily if you drop it. Believe me that is a good thing for this clumsy clutz! The bottle has a  convenient pump-top dispenser.

The moisturizer is a very lightweight cream. It has a pleasant fragrance, I can mainly detect the rooibos tea.

On the website, this product is classed as a day cream, but because the instructions state to use morning and night, that is what I have been doing. Only at night I have been adding a few drops of facial oil to give my skin the hydration it needs.


The cream is so lightweight that it absorbs very quickly into the skin. It would be a great  moisturizer in the Summer when my skin isn't so dehydrated. However, it hasn't been a huge issue for me, not enough to put the product away until then or even to add another hydrating product to my routine, only at night as previously stated. Using something richer at night is what I do all year round, anyway.

I have noticed that this moisturizer seems to be helping to prevent the Winter dullness that usually happens to my skin. I can't say I'm looking amazingly bright and radiant, just not dull, which is still a good thing.

I had really high hopes for the Derma E Vitamin C Renewing Moisturizer and although it doesn't get HG status, I am enjoying using it, I'd say that's a win! 

What have you got waiting in the wings that you just can't wait to use?







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway