Shop My Stash Palette Edition- ColourPop You Had Me At Hello

In this edition of shop my stash, I decided to give another ColourPop palette a try. I wasn't a huge fan of the first one I tried, the Dream St palette, but I was willing to play with the palette You Had Me At Hello. 


The palette has a neutral vibe, but there's also a gorgeous rose gold shimmer and matte purple shade. I'll show you the swatches.








I love the mix of shimmers and mattes. There's transition shades, lid shades and crease shades. The mattes blend well and the shimmers, although soft and have the potential of crumbling in the pan when dipping a brush in, are nicely pigmented.

Being a busy week for me, I only had time to create 2 eye looks.

  



Well I must say that I am happy to have this palette in my collection!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway