ColourPop Dream St Palette

The ColourPop Dream St eye shadow palette is a collaboration with popular beauty Youtuber Kathleen Lights. This is the first pressed eye shadow palette I have tried from ColourPop and I was excited to play with it.


I appreciate that you can achieve a neutral look, but you can also create a more colourful one, too. I'll show you the swatches.




The mattes in this palette are smooth and blendable. The shimmers are beautiful, but do need a primer and some look best when applied with a finger as they apply more pigmented and foiled. 





I am happy with this palette, but I can't say it's my favourite. Apart from using the matte green in my crease, my looks were all very similar and I must say that after a few days of use, I felt uninspired. Don't get me wrong, it's a nice palette, but unfortunately I could see this palette getting lost in my eye shadow collection.

Thanks for reading xx





Comments

  1. These swatches look pigmented but the shade selection is ok. I never tried colour pop palette but it is on my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I totally agree! No issue with the shadows themselves, it's just not palette I would reach for a lot, to be honest.

      Delete
  2. Looking at your swatches I didn’t think you’d be able to use the red. But you did and it looks gorgeous but I think that it’s more attributable to your skill than the shadow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're too kind, Okatko, the red was surprisingly easy to use xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

Love Potion Perfume 2017 Spring Collection and Giveaway