April Empties

When it came to finishing beauty products, April wasn't the most abundant of months.


I'll break down for you what I finished.


Andalou Naturals Instant Luminous Face Mask- A single use mask formulated with fruit stem cells, tumeric and French clay to give skin radiance. I was expecting an orange colour, but that was just the packaging, it's actually white. It's a rich mask and not so much like a clay that sets.
Repurchase? The mask was moisturising, I'm not sure I noticed that promised luminious effect, but it hydrated my skin nicely so I would consider trying it again.

ModelCo Hydro-Glow Miracle Mask- This large foil packet has 3 sections that contained foaming cleanser, serum and a sheet mask.
Repurchase? I enjoyed using this skin pamper in a packet and could see that it would be great for travelling as well. I really liked the products and was happy with how hydrated my skin was and how fresh my skin looked after using. I would definitely consider buying this pack in future.

Du'it Foot and Heel Balm- A product for rough, cracked heels. Although a balm it's not too thick and melted into the skin. I found the best results by applying at night and then putting socks on.
Repurchase? I enjoyed using this sample, it was fantastic for my rough heels and I would buy a full size.

Dermalogica Charcoal Rescue Mask- This is a comfortable clay mask that not only deep cleansed my skin, but was hydrating, too.
Repurchase? I really liked the sample I had, but it's a bit pricey for me to buy a full size of.


Nutrimetics Ultra Care Platinum Eye Serum- A light-weight serum that you apply to the eye area using the 3 roller balls at the end of the tube.
Repurchase? This serum just didn't excite me, I also noticed that if I happened to apply a bit much, it balled up under my makeup, not a good look! So, nope.

La Mav Hydra-Calm Cleansing Creme- A gorgeous gentle cream cleanser, yet effective at cleansing the skin.
Repurchase? I loved this cream cleanser, but quite honestly my current much cheaper cream cleanser easily meets my needs. I wouldn't buy a full size.

The Ordinary Buffet Serum- This serum contains peptides to fight against aging. It's light-weight and absorbs quickly. It also seems to play nicely with other products.
Repurchase? Already have, I love this serum! It has been great for my skin, providing hydration and radiance to my face.

Sierra Bees Organic Creme Brulee Lip Balm- This lip balm smelled so good! It's a decent lip balm that I used during the day to prevent my lips from chapping.
Repurchase? I bought this balm as part of a pack from iHerb and still have others left. I would consider buying the pack in future, though.


....and these are the lipsticks and nail polishes that I am decluttering. I am happy to be getting rid of these products that I just don't love.

Thanks for reading xx



Comments

  1. Thanks for your reviews Indie. Im yet to try The Ordinary products since I hear positive things constantly. Im impressed with the Du'it products too. Every product of theirs that I've tried are nourishing and fast absorbing. Freaky x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Ordinary Buffet serum stands up to even the high end ones, I'm so in love with it xx

      Delete
  2. Yesssssss you tried the Andalou face mask I keep raving about! Over time I haven't noticed the luminous effect so much either, but I do like that particular mask because it feels moisturising on my skin. I haven't used it for a while, but I've got one more to finish up at a later stage.

    Shell // The Novice Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After your raving about the mask, Shell, I had to try it!

      Delete
  3. Ooh Creme Brulee lip balm, yes please! The Ordinary Buffet Serum sounds great. I still haven't tried anything from The Ordinary!

    Di from Max The Unicorn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's worth taking a chance on The Ordinary products, Di. It can be a little overwhelming with choosing products, but they're so budget friendly and effective!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

Love Potion Perfume 2017 Spring Collection and Giveaway