Hyaron and Miracle Touch BR

 Hyaron has become one of my favourite DIY beauty products. It is a fuss free serum to inject and makes my skin so soft, plump and hydrated thanks to the hyaluronic acid. I decided to also treat my skin with Miracle Touch BR, mostly targeting my undereye dark circles. I have a weekly DIY schedule, which gives my skin healing time between treatments, however, with the amount of products in my rotation and those I still want to use, I have to combine some procedures.

Miracle Touch BR contains many brightening ingedients, but nothing that I have to worry about interacting with hyaluronic acid. Just out of caution, I did make sure not to inject in the same areas. The only problem I had with this procedure was deciding where to inject the left over Miracle Touch BR after treating under my eyes. I have so much pigmentation, I really need to do a meso treatment with this product, as much as I hate so many injections. Hmmm, maybe I could try the BAP technique?

The jury is still out on my opinion to the effectiveness of Miracle Touch BR, but to be fair my use of this product has been haphazard and I really need to be more consistent with its use.

As you see, under my eyes does swell a lot with the 1 ml of product I inject into the area (I split the amount into 2 injections under each eye) and it takes a couple of days to subside. There's no discomfort.

*Please note that I am not a doctor, nurse or aesthetician. Anything shared is not for educational purposes but to document my own experience for future reference.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway