Trying HA PDO Screw Threads

 After successfully using the HA PDO mono threads, next thread on my list was the screw version of the 30 gauge x 25 mm. Because the thread is wrapped around the needle, it means there is more thread for the body to break down which has the positive effect of collagen building, plus with the added benefit of being dipped in hyaluronic acid means slightly more volume. 

I considered repeating the areas I threaded with the monos, being eyes and lips, but opted to put the full pack of 20 under my eyes. The hollows are pretty deep which means they are going to need a lot of work to build enough volume to make a noticeable difference. Aside from filler, (being a newbie I have no plans to use) one of the best ways to do this is with threads, although I'm aware that it's going to be a looong road ahead.

I mentioned when I used the HA monos that there was some resistance, well the screw threads are more so. At times it took me some pushing to puncture my skin, not something you want near your eyes, lol. I didn't feel in any danger of causing serious damage, but it was a little disconcerting. It also took some fiddling to get the right plane because of the surface difference between my high cheek bones to the under eye valleys, lol. I just took my time.

I did plan to treat my nasolabial folds and marionette lines with some other threads I have, but I was done after the 20, so decided to shelve that procedure for the time being. An advantage of being DIY is I can do these thimgs on my own schedule in the comfort of my own home.

Indie10 saves you 10% at CelestaPro


*Please note that I am not a doctor, nurse or aesthetician. Anything shared is not for educational purposes but to document my own experience for future reference.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway