Toxta and Miracle Touch BR

 So on today's agenda was to target my under eye area, specifically my dark circles and iron out those wrinkles. I began with the quickest most straight forward procedure being injecting Miracle Touch BR into my dark circles. Unlike last time where I jabbed small amounts along the under eye area, this time I opted just one 1ml injection under each eye. So easy, but not going to lie, disconcerting watching the product pool in one area, almost looking like a balloon when you blow it up, lol. Fortuntely the product did disperse and it's now become my preferred way of getting that lightening product into my skin. I still have to try in other areas of my face, but because I was in need of some botulinum toxin I will have to schedule it in some other time.

Which brings me to my next procedure of the day, which was using Toxta to smooth out those lines. It was only my second time, so I am still not confident with mapping, depth and amount per injection. I have watched many videos but our facial and muscle structures are unique, with practice I will come to know what works best for me.

Instead of the 1 ml insulin syringe I used last time, I drew the Toxta up in a 0.5 ml syringe because it's easier to inject the 2 units that most injection points need. Some beginners use a syringe with each point, which makes for less guess work but I'm not sure I want to use that many syringes in one sitting. Although in hindsight this would be better to compensate for my terrible vision, even with a magnified mirror I have issues, lol.

This procedure went well apart from one frustrating feature being that pushing out the product was a pain because of the plunger resisting inside the syringe. Some points took longer than others because I was paranoid that if I pushed too hard I would inject too much product. I got there in the end!

Indie10 saves you 10% at CelestaPro


*Please note that I am not a doctor, nurse or aesthetician. Anything shared is not for educational purposes but to document my own experience for future reference.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway