Miracle L- 4th Round

 After this procedure, I now only have one more round to finish off my Miracle L treatment. Time flies when poking the skin apparently.

Once again I used the Iniblanc 10 point mapping created for PCL based injectables. Although more product is needed in each injection point, I much prefer less injections. It's not a pleasant product to inject, being quite pinchy sometimes, especially the lips my least favourite place to treat. I think I might start using numbing cream in that area, it certainly can make the eyes tear up.

After using the Iniblanc technique, I still had 0.5 ml, so somewhere in my mapping I have injected less than the required 0.2. Not too big of a deal because it's not an exact science and just getting it into my skin means I will still reap benefits. Also, this meant that my lips had some extra treating. I poked them 5 times this treatment.

I can't believe that it 4 weeks time my initial Miracle L journey will be complete.

*Please note that I am not a doctor, nurse or aesthetician. Anything shared is not for educational purposes but to document my own experience for future reference.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway