Second Round of Curenex Rejuvenating Solution

 Having Curenex Rejuvenating Solution scheduled did not bring me the dread that Miracle L normally does. The biostimulator that is Miracle L does wonders for the skin, but I find it stings to inject. Although the Curenex PDRN product is more of a hydrating treatment than tightening, it is far easier to inject into the skin.

Once again I used the BAP mapping with quite a few extra injections where I wanted extra treatment. These being the lips and under eye area. My lips get quite dry and I have those unsightly barcode lines from drinking out of a straw. As for my under eyes, apart from the hollows and very dark circles, I have found they've become quite lined and dehydrated looking. I'm not sure what this  Curenex injectable will improve in these areas, but I figured it was worth testing it out. 

I used the full 5 ml vial, injecting with a 30 gauge x 4mm needle tip, making poking into my skin easy. For each point I injected approximately 0.3 of a mm, so I had plenty of product for the procedure, unlike last time when I went too heavy handed.





Check out my Link.Tree for socials and affiliates :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway