Simildiet Argilac Mask

 I wanted to take a break from poking anything into my skin, but still wanting to maintain a weekly treatment schedule so I opted to be kinder to my skin and use a mask. The Simildiet Argilac Mask is formulated for sensitive skin. Although I don't have this skin type it sounded perfect for what I wanted to use.

The mask contains L-Argininine, lactic acid and niacinamide. The formulation uses percentages that are exfoliating but not harsh and do not cause peeling.


I received a 3 ml trial size, enough for one use. The yellow liquid was honey like in consistency so was thicker than I was expecting but made for easy application because there was no dripping. I used the fan brush provided to apply the mask all over my face and neck, going over areas more than once  until I finished all of the product.

I had no reaction to this mask, not even a tingle. I was surprised that the active ingredients were formulated in such a way to be so gentle on my skin. 

The mask can be left on for up to 30 minutes and that's what I did, feeling no discomfort at all during this time. I removed with a wet cloth and although a sticky mask, it was easy to remove.

I was left with soft smooth skin. My skin felt exfoliated without the least bit of irritation. Just the break I needed after so many invasive treatments.

I received the Argilac Mask from Promesse Filler by just paying postage, honest review as always.




Check out my Link.Tree for socials and affiliates :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway