A Little Ramble

 As much as I love to have a plan when it comes to more invasive treatments, life happens. I'm currently recovering from the flu and figured my body was going through enough trying to get better that it didn't need to use more energy to heal from whatever torture I had planned, lol. Besides, bed seemed like a much better option for me.

This time also gave me an opportunity to export most of my treatment videos on YouTube to Rumble. I had one video deleted and didn't want to chance losing my channel. I then had to replace the videos on my blog with videos uploaded from Rumble. It was an ordeal, but better than losing all of my content which I had not backed up.

I'm sorry I have no content this week, but it proves that although it's helpful to have a treatment plan, it needs to be a flexible one. I've adjusted my calender and will hopefully have a procedure video for you next week.



Check out my Link.Tree for socials and affiliates :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway