Curenex Rejuvenating Solution Round 3

 Another month, another round of Curenex Rejuvenating Solution. I plan on doing 5 rounds and although I'm yet to notice significant changes I am hoping to by the end of the 5 month treatment plan. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy knowing that I am injecting beneficial ingredients into my skin and I notice the hydration and smoothness to my skin after each procedure, however as I have stated, I experience these results with non-crosslinked hyaluronic acid product Hyaron.

I began the procedure by treating my lips as I wanted to be done with the area I hate doing the most. I poked my lips each side of my cupids bow and 3 times in my bottom lip, using around 0.2 ml of product in each injection site. All after icing which makes it somewhat more tolerable. 

Without bothering to mark the mapping, I went ahead and used the BAP method with around 0.3 ml of product in each and modifying this mapping to include 3 forehead injections.

Next I used the remaining 1 ml of Curenex under my eyes, injecting small amounts just under the skin to avoid bruising.

A quick and easy procedure that went well.



Check out my Link.Tree for socials and affiliates :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway