Using 27g X 38mm PCL Threads In My Cheeks

 The last time I used threads was when I caused the bad bruising under my eyes. Not going to lie, I was hesitant to insert threads into my skin hence why I had paused my thread treatments even though I would prefer to at least do them monthly. Well, I had nothing penned in my treatment diary and decided it was time to rip that bandaid off and insert some threads.

It had been some time since I had treated my cheeks, so I chose 27 gauge by 38 mm PCL threads to do the job.



I began on the right side of my face starting near my ears towards my nose. And yes I started        s l o w. I was being overly cautious, not willing to force a thread where it could cause damage. I did have to abort mission on one thread because I hit a nerve. Yep, it's not pleasant and continued to cause issues the next day when it was uncomfortable opening my mouth to eat.

My plan was to create the hashtag pattern, but after inserting 2, I just found the length too long. I even hit my cheek bone with one. Surprisingly didn't hurt at all, just a strange feeling. Anyway, I placed the remaining threads horizontal, using 9 in total after losing one.

On my other side, the positioning was better to insert towards the ear. This was also way easier, I assume because it's a fleshier area, something I will consider if using this size thread in future as it is bigger than the 30g x 25 mm size I previously used in the cheek area. 

I did manage to bruise myself, but it was only a small one and healed quickly. I'm glad I got back on the horse, so to speak and used threads again.


Check out my Link.Tree for socials and affiliates :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway