Curenex Rejuvenating Solution Round 4

 I'm at the penultimate round of Curenex Rejuvenating Solution, just one more to go. At the risk of annoying you by continuing to repeat myself, I used the BAP mapping plus some extra injection points in lips, under eyes and forehead. Apparently I had not learned my lesson with portion control, because I only had 0.5 of a ml left over for under my eyes. I went ahead and used 0.25 ml on each side near my orbital bone using the pupil of my eye as a guide.

Having 5 ml of product to play with tends to make me heavy handed with the amount I inject, that and the ease of injecting a treatment with a thin consistency that doesn't cause a sting. I didn't have the amount I wanted to inject under my eyes, but I was glad that I at least had some. That's because under my eyes is a problem area for me with the creasing, dark circles and dehydration. 

Next month I will have my final thoughts of Curenex Rejuvenating Solution.


                                       Check out my Link.Tree for socials and affiliates :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway