Last Round of Curenex

 Well I just wrapped up another injectable treatment regime. As I've stated before Curenex Rejuvenating Solution was an easy product to inject. A thin product that was not painful. I also loved that there was 5 ml to play with.

As before, I began by injecting my lips first because I find it the most uncomfortable area to puncture with a needle. FYI, an ice roller makes a huge difference in reducing the level of discomfort. I then went ahead with the BAP mapping starting at the modified forehead injection points being between the brows and 2 halfway up my forehead using my pupils as guides. There is only a thin layer of flesh on the forehead which makes injecting another pinchy place so I like to get this done early on in the procedure.

I was careful to not be heavy handed so had plenty of product leftover to treat not only my under eyes, but another 2 spots above my jaw and above the spot between my brows. 

A quick procedure not even taking 30 minutes, factoring in the need to refill the syringe with product.

Ok, my verdict after monthly treatments using the 5 vials. I love the hydration. As for brightness, yes my skin looked overall less dull but not much in reducing my pigmentation. Some people swear by the benefits of using PDRN for rejuvenation, I honestly wasn't wowed and will save US$10 and stick to Hyaron for my skin's hydration hit.

I didn't bother including before and afters because the main difference that can be seen in my skin was thanks to a recent chemical peel and not from using Curenex Rejuvenating Solution.

Stay tuned for my next skin booster regime in a month's time.


Check out my Link.Tree for socials and affiliates :)  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway