Treating Under My Chin With Threads

 I probably should have a better plan mapped out when treating my skin with threads, but I often decide on the day where I'm actually going to place the threads. This treatment was a little harder to choose because I wanted to treat my labionasal folds, however decided against it after realising that I would be inserting threads that would overlap with the cheek threads I had last treated with threads. I would prefer to let areas have time to heal for at least a month before creating trauma in that same area.

I scrapped my plan of using 27g by 38 mm PCL threads and instead treated under my chin using 29g by 25 mm PDO screw threads. I placed them fairly close together and after losing one thread when removing the protective cap, I put in 19 threads just under the chin. After I buy more threads I do plan to treat under my jaw to reduce sagging in these areas.

I did cause a small bruise under my chin, other than that this treatment did go well.

Check out my Link.Tree for socials and affiliates :)  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway