Simple NOTD Sunday- Teeez Cosmetics "Melted Copper"

I was so excited when I discovered that I had won a prize pack containing nail polishes. The only problem I had was trying to decide which one to apply.


 Varinder's generous polish prize included Maybelline Color Show "Pinkalicious", Sally Hansen's Lustre Shine "Firefly 003", Teeez Cosmetics Holographic "Melted Copper", Colour Theory "Tangerine Dream", FOA Carnival "Masquerade", FOA Screen Siren "Some Like It Hot" and "Bombshell".




The nail polish "Melted Copper" really appealed to me because I had never even heard of Teeez Cosmetics before, and well, I couldn't resist a holographic nail polish :) The photos really don't do this gorgeous polish justice. 

I really wanted to swatch the other polishes, too, so out came my trusty plastic nails. 

Comments

  1. Oh wow Indie......gorgeous prize. Loving all the polishes. The melted copper looks so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was certainly lucky, Mandy. I have nothing like "Melted Copper" in my collection, it's so gorgeous :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!