SOTD- "Kim Kardashian"

I just don't understand the whole KK appeal, I just find the publicity circus uninspiring. In saying that, this girl has put her name to some lovely perfumes, yes I have more than one, I own full sizes of Honey and True Reflection.

The namesake perfume Kim Kardashian is described as "a fragrance constructed of luminous, sweet opening notes, intoxicating floral middle notes, and sensual, sexy aromas in a base. An opening includes refreshing notes of mandarin surrounded with floral-lemon honeysuckle and orange blossom, while a heart blooms, pink jasmine, tuberose, gardenia and spices. A base is created of warm, gentle tonka, jacaranda wood, vanilla orchid, sexy musk and creamy sandalwood."

This perfume had me at gardenia and tuberose. I don't get a lot of the huge list of notes mentioned, but creamy, sweet, zesty white florals, yes! It is alluring and intoxicating, without being too strong and nausea inducing. It's one of those perfumes that when you think you need to reapply, wafts of fragrance can be detected. Always a good thing when you adore the scent.

Lovers of tuberose and gardenia need to at least try this perfume, best thing is, it won't break the bank.


Comments

  1. I love this one, so strong and sexy! I actually don't mind a bit of KK (think she is beautiful) but agree that too much coverage of her (of anyone really...) is very annoying!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, Kim is a gorgeous girl, she is very successful. I just am not a huge fan, Each to their own, of course :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!