To Repurchase Or Not To Repurchase- Matrix Total Results So Silver

Those of you blonde girls know that a toner is important in maintaining blonde hair. I wasn't so quick on the uptake. I really disliked that before my hair was due for a highlighting touch up, my blonde would start to yellow and go brassy. Definitely not a good look.


Finally, my hairdresser talked me into buying a toning shampoo. The product happened to be Matrix Total Results So Silver. 

This toning shampoo has been formulated to neutralize unwanted brassy warmth. Removing yellow tones from blonde, highlighted and grey hair. The cool violet tone is what gives this product its super powers.


As you can see a flip-top lid reveals the openning for dispensing product. Simple can often be best.


 The product is typical of a shampoo in terms of consistency. Not sure if you see how it is set apart from a normal shampoo? Well, it's the deep violet... lol (which looks blue in these pics, but it's definitely purple) 

Upon first application, I found this colour a little scary. As instructed, I used gloves to apply. Massaging into my hair, I then let it sit for about a minute. As I mentioned, the colour scared me, lol. It's fine to reapply if needed, but I find that washing with my regular shampoo first, means the bottle lasts me longer, which is great when using a more expensive salon product.

Would I repurchase? Yes, and already have! Although it's the only toner that I have tried, I am pleased enough with the results, that there are currently no other toning shampoos on my radar. I no longer bother with gloves, and am comfortable leaving the shampoo on my hair for 5 minutes before rinsing. I just love how this product refreshes my blonde hair. Longer time now lapses between hair appointments, because I just don't feel my hair needs re-doing so quickly.


 Before using toner, as in my hair hasn't been washed for a week, lol

 It's time I went back to the hairdresser, BUT this shows how well Matrix So Silver works, so you are seeing the results, even tho I need my highlights redone...3 weeks ago!!

Comments

  1. Wow what incredible results Indie. I love when a product does exactly what it claims to do. If I ever get highlights I know what product to hunt for. Your hair looks really lovely :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun. I have an appointment Monday, thank goodness. Nice, new highlights, I can't wait! lol xx

      Delete
  2. I can't live without purple shampoo, its a staple product for sure! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I now totally agree, Monique, it's certainly a must xx

      Delete
  3. I'm in love with the colour, and what it does for your highlights hon ♥ If I ever go back to being blonde, I wouldn't be caught without this. In my teens I used to use Magic Silver White, but it was a rinse kind of thing that never lasted, but this looks far more effective ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kat. I would love to see you as a blonde, but I sure do think your bright red hair suits your sparkling personality xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!