SOTD- Judith Leiber Night

I love being introduced to a product that I have never heard of before. There are no expectations. If it's not so great, oh well, but if it's great, score!

Judith Leiber "Night" is described as "an intense, rich and intoxicating oriental fragrance. Glamorous and sensual. It is intended for elegant evening occasions  and nightlife opportunities. Composition developed by Firmenich mixes hot spices, sexy flowers, woody and oriental ingredients. The fragrance opens with notes of bergamot and black cinnamon, leading to the floral heart night blooming jasmine, peony and lily. The background represents a blend of oriental caramelized amber, intensive patchouli , creamy woods and incense."

This perfume was given to me because it was one that my teen daughter wasn't keen on. I had never heard of this brand before, but not one to knock back the opportunity to try a perfume, I promptly applied it.

This sweet, rich fragrance is elegant, yet oh-so-sensual. The florals are intoxicating, but not too heady. "Night" is spicy, exotic and mysteriously complex, yet blended so beautifully that the notes do not compete for a starring role. 

Surprisingly, this fragrance is not one that enters a room before you do. The warmth envelopes the wearer like a lover's hug.

I only have a sample of this perfume, and will have to use it sparingly, until I can justify buying a full size. A little out of my price range, but I must add the classy bottle of Judith Leiber's  "Night" to my perfume collection.

Comments

  1. Oh dear Indie - you might be enabling me again lol! I'm a lover of orientals and your description is superb. I've just googled and she makes an Amethyst, Topaz and Exotic Coral one as well. Geeeeeeeeee, I think I'm a goner - of course she had me with the rhinestones ha ha...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG, I really need to sample her other perfumes. I am enamored with this perfume, and thought of you when I detected the gorgeous oriental notes xx

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh, I wouldn't even mind if it smelt bad with a beautiful bottle like that!! But of course Ill take your word that it smells great and add it to my wish list! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that bottle is gorgeous, isn't it! Recommending perfumes is so tricky, they can smell so different on other people. My Perfume Samples is such a great way to try different perfumes, except for the part where you order many, and also love a lot of them, lol
      xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!