2014 Blogger Kris Kringle

Kris Kringles are so much fun, aren't they? I love getting a little surprise, as well as getting something a little special for someone else.

Some lovely beauty bloggers, Jasmine of Sweetaholic Beauty, Melody of Melludee and Jennifer of QuestJen had a call out for anyone interested in participating in a Kris Kringle. I was undecided to begin with because it's harder to buy a gift for someone you have never met. 

I did end up sending an email to join in, and am so glad I did. It was a lot of fun!

I received my parcel in the mail in plenty of time before Christmas. I got as far as reading the lovely note included from the gorgeous Ash from The Beauty Collection. It was hard, but I put the parcel under the tree, determined to wait until Christmas Day.

The wait was so worth it!


I actually nearly cried when I had received the Sleek Lagoon palette and Sugarpill eye shadow, both from my wishlist! And those tiger (my fave animal!) decals are so cute!

Ash, thank you for your thoughtful gifts, I feel so spoiled xx

Comments

  1. Wow! I can't believe you waited until Christmas Day haha!
    I don't have that kind of restraint when receiving packages in the mail :P But yay, I'm very happy that you enjoyed this! Look forward to next year's one :) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It took a lot of will power! Thank you so much for your part in organizing this KK, I loved it, and you can certainly count me in for the next one! xx

      Delete
  2. Yay! I'm so glad you loved your gifts :) Hope you enjoy playing around with them and I can't wait to see what looks you come up with :) xxx

    Ash / thebeautycollection.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I adore my gifts, and will be posting up many a makeup look I am sure! Thanks again, gorgeous xx

      Delete
  3. What awesome goodies! Those tiger decals are adorable! Hope you had a great christmas lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aren't they ever! I did have a nice Christmas. I hope you did, too, sweet lady xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Er-meh-gherd! That is SOME present! I would love it if you could do some looks with that palette!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Just try and stop me bombarding everyone with looks using this palette, LOL xx

      Delete
  6. What a great Kris Kringle gift haul you received! It's nice that Ash put so much effort into choosing such a perfect gift for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yes, I am extremely grateful for Ash's very thoughtful gifts xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey! Thank you for your parcel! It is really thoughtful of you. :)
    Did a post on it and I couldn't believe you waited till christmas! Such strong will power you got there. Its really nice that Ash put in so much effort in choosing your gift. :)

    http://idle-dreamer.blogspot.com

    xx.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yay, thanks for letting me know! I hope you like the gifts xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!