Mirenesse "Love Tornado" and Twinkle Twinkle" Bullet Proof Nail Lacquer

For quality of nail polish, Mirenesse is one of the best I have used, not that I would ever pay the full price tag. I've only ever acquired them as GWP on a magazine, I must have looked like a crazy lady buying 3 of the same mag, but its price was a lot cheaper than the nail polishes. 

My latest Mirenesse nail polish purchase came when the website was having a huge clearance. I couldn't resist $2.50 each and free postage!


The base colour is "Love Tornado", isn't it a gorgeous purple? To add some sparkle, a dab of "Twinkle, Twinkle" near the cuticle.

Have you tried Mirenesse nail polishes?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway