Vaseline Intensive Care Spray Moisturiser

Although I don't get excited about body products, I still like to moisturise my body. Generally I will just use Coconut Oil, but I find it a little too heavy in Summer, 

I did consider repurchasing Nivea In-Shower Moisturising body wash, which I loved, but just hate the packaging. Maybe I'm too clumsy, but every bottle I have had, I have dropped and eventually broken the flip top lid, which is a problem for a product designed to use in the shower.

Another product that sounded almost as easy to use is the Vaseline Intensive Care Spray Moisturiser. I bought the Cocoa Glow version.

Formulated to moisturise, yet absorb quickly into the skin, this spray can be used all over the body. With the promise to not leave any greasy residue, it's perfect for use after a shower, as you don't need to wait long to dress.


The spray comes in a decent 190g sized metal bottle.

I really like the clever top.

Simply twist to reveal the spray nozzle.

I will start by saying that I love the cocoa scent, it's not strong, but yummy, none-the-less.

When I first began spraying on the moisturiser, I made the rather big mistake of going a bit crazy, really giving myself a good drenching of product. Don't do this, I made a mess of everything. Oh, and an oily substance is not ideal on the hard surface of the bathroom floor.

I find that there's 2 ways of applying that work for me. I either spray directly in my palm, then massage into the desired area, or spray directly, but close to the skin, so that there's no spatter any where but on my skin.

I have found that my skin absorbs the moisturiser quickly, which means I indeed can get dressed almost immediately after use.

The spray provides the necessary hydration, remaining that way until my next shower.

Have you tried Vaseline Intensive Care Spray Moisturiser. If  so, what did you think?

Comments

  1. Do you need to massage this moisturiser in or can you just spray it on and leave it to absorb in by itself?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ingrid, I do need to massage it in, but not nearly as much as a regular moisturiser :)

      Delete
  2. SHOWER HACK: you've got to do this! I have falls, especially in the mornings, so I've always had shower mats. I've gone through countless cheapies which I'd pull up religiously after every shower, but they'd eventually tear apart, usually at the suction pads. I decided to buy an expensive shower mat, but then I saw a black rubber doormat at the supermarket. It's meant for outdoor use at your back or front door. It's thick but soft to stand on in bare feet & I've now had it for YEARS! It's solid so it doesn't slip, even without the suction pads & if you drop something (I use TRESemmé shampoo in a big 1L bottle) there's no damage done. I've got a bath/shower combo, so when I step in I inevitably knock over body lotion or shampoo. I don't know if you're as clumsy as I am with my morning dizzy spells, but I'll never buy a regular bath mat again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a wonderful idea! Thank you so much. I am extremely clumsy. I'm always breaking lids of shower products, drives me nuts. This might just be a life changer ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!